(Important)Regarding certain unresolved issues and their compensation (10/31)
Thank you for playing Terra Battle 2.
During the maintenance that began at 10:00 PM PDT on October 30, we addressed the following issues and provided compensation:
■Regarding an issue affecting the Upgrade feature
The following issue affecting the Guardian and equipment Upgrade feature has been addressed with a temporary measure that prevents Upgrading using the below method.
As this is only a temporary solution, we kindly ask all players to avoid upgrading Guardians or equipment in the manner described below until a permanent fix for this issue can be applied.
・Details and cases in which it may occur
→When a player upgrades a Guardian, then immediately upgrades a piece of equipment, this issue affects the piece of equipment.
1. If this piece of equipment is upgraded multiple times in succession, its stats will not be changed properly.
2. If this piece of equipment is upgraded to the maximum level, the Upgrade button may appear usable when it should appear unusable. If pressed, the upgrade process will appear to proceed and the upgrade materials will be lost, but the equipment will not actually be upgraded.
→When a player upgrades a piece of equipment, then immediately upgrades a Guardian, this issue affects the Guardian.
1. If this Guardian is upgraded multiple times in succession, its stats will not be changed properly.
2. If this Guardian is upgraded to the maximum level, Skill Boost, Union, and Luck, the Upgrade button may appear usable when it should appear unusable. If pressed, the upgrade process will appear to proceed and the upgrade materials will be lost, but the Guardian will not actually be upgraded.
In either case, this issue only affects the Guardian or equipment upgraded second.
・Correction and compensation
During the maintenance that began at 10:00 PM PDT on October 30, we provided all players who encountered this issue before maintenance with the upgrade materials that they lost, as well as 5 Normal Energy.
■Regarding fixes for known issues
During the maintenance that began at 10:00 PM PDT on October 30, we applied fixes for the following known issues and distributed compensation:
1. Samatha's Union rewards were unintentionally altered during the maintenance that took place on October 18.
→The proper rewards have been set, and compensation has been distributed as follows:
a. Players who received the incorrect 50% reward (Brave Tattoo +2%) have been provided with the correct 50% reward (Trident) and 5 Normal Energy.
b. Players who received the incorrect 100% reward (Power Pot) have been provided with the correct 100% reward (Brave Tattoo +10%) and 5 Normal Energy.
*Players who have upgraded or sold their incorrect 50% and/or 100% rewards will still be provided with the correct rewards.
*The incorrect 50% and 100% rewards will not be taken away from players who already received them.
*Players who have Samatha but have not received the incorrect rewards will not be provided with the correct rewards.
2. The Double Dice Companion's effect (use of both main and off-hand weapon skill ranges) is not shown when equipped on the Setup screen.
→This is a cosmetic issue that does not effect gameplay and has been fixed.
3. The Magical Attack of the Headband and LeatherHat (armor) decreases when Upgraded.
→Our investigation has found that the Magical Attack of this armor decreases as its level increases if the level was increased through the Upgrade feature. This issue has been fixed.
4. When equipped in a particular way, one piece of equipment can be equipped to multiple characters.
→This issue was fixed during the maintenance that began on October 30.
Affected players will find the above compensation sent to their Inbox.
We appreciate your understanding and support, and will do our utmost to continue providing an enjoyable play experience.
We hope you enjoy your journey across Terra!
The Terra Battle 2 Team